Schedule a Visit with an Idaho State Trade Office Manager from Taiwan & China – June & July 2018
The State of Idaho operates trade offices in China, Southeast Asia, and Mexico to help Idaho companies succeed in key international markets.
Idaho’s State Trade Office is currently scheduling appointments with the state’s China trade office manager, Tara Qu, as well as the Taiwan trade office manager, Eddie Yen, who will visit Idaho in July/June 2018, respectively. They will be available to meet one-on-one with your company to advise you in their markets.
Idaho trade office managers are there to guide you through all the steps of expanding into foreign markets. Their services include:
- Providing and analyzing market information and research
- Scheduling overseas appointments
- Importing/sourcing information
- Promoting Idaho products and services at trade shows
- Maintaining relationships with international government agencies
- Conducting buyer pre-qualification and due diligence
Trade Office Managers Idaho Schedules:
Eddie Yen, Taiwan/SE Asia Trade Office Manager
- June 13-15 – North Idaho
- Note: Eddie will be traveling to Eastern Idaho in late October 2018 and the Boise area in January 2019. Scheduling for these trips will be available at a later date.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Sarah Massie (208) 780-5151
Tara Qu, China Trade Office Manager
- July 12-13 – Northern Idaho
- July 17-19 – Eastern Idaho
- July 16 and 20 – Treasure Valley (limited availability)
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Tina Salisbury (208) 287-3104