Research Foreign Markets with Free Online Tools from the International Trade Administration
Did you know that the U.S. International Trade Administration (ITA), at trade.gov, offers a slew of information and tools to help US Exporters succeed? You can learn how to export, find buyers & partners, explore eCommerce resources, obtain financing, conduct market research, and more.
Trade.gov features 12 Export Solutions to help you launch and grow your international business. Resources for Researching Foreign Markets, includes:
- Learning how to conduct market research
- Understanding key factors for selecting markets
- Finding out how free trade agreements benefit your company
- Understanding industry classification systems, such as HS Codes
- Accessing sources and tools for market research, covering Countries, Industries, Trade Data, and more.
International market research is a key piece of successful export planning. It is important to critically review and assess demand for your product, as well as factors related to a given export destination. The information will maximize your company’s efforts while keeping the export plan cost and time-efficient. ITA resources can help you compare markets and target the right ones.
Visit the ITA to learn more about exporting and export markets and to access useful information and tools.