Too often companies don’t know or realize what is required to do business successfully in the international arena.
- How do you choose your next international market?
- What is the correct classification for your goods?
- How can you make trade compliance a competitive advantage for your organization?
Join three experts brought together by the Idaho District Export Council to help answer these questions.
Ron Shepherd, UPS Trade Management Services – Many companies avoid international business altogether or severely limit trade. Successful companies understand the requirements, understand the costs and risks, and put mitigating factors in place to ensure they are taking advantage of the global marketplace.
Ingrid Vermeer, Holland District International Council – Get advice on the most cost-effective and agile setup of a supply chain in Europe. You will also be able to ask supply chain related questions to find out how to take advantage of the opportunities available in the ever-changing environment in Europe.
LSIdaho – Find out the difference between HTS and Schedule B and see how important it is to have the correct classification of your goods. We will also learn how the Centers of Excellence can positively impact your supply chain.
- When – Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Where – Idaho Room – 17th Floor of the Zions Bank Building
800 W. Main Street, Boise, Idaho 83702
- Cost – $35. Breakfast will be provided
- Download an Event Flyer.
- Questions – Contact Amy Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Idaho District Export Council thanks our sponsors for their contributions that help advance the interests of all Idaho exporters. Click on a logo below to learn more about a sponsor or to access their services.
- 5 Oct, 2018
- William Mullane
- 0 Comments
- DEC Event, Fall Event, Moving Towards a World Class Supply Chain,