Export Excellence – Fall 2019
September 10 - November 21
September – November 2019 in Boise
Dates Coming Soon
Export Excellence is Idaho’s version of ExporTech™, a national export assistance program that helps companies accelerate exports. The program begins in September and takes a small cohort of companies through a three-month structured export strategy development process designed to create an export plan. Each company will work with an Idaho District Export Council coach and Boise State International Business Student to research and create their export plan.
Ideal Export Excellence Candidate
- You are an experienced exporter interested in developing new markets.
- You respond to international requests and export a bit but want to be more proactive about targeting your best export markets.
During the program you will:
- Participate in 2 full or partial day sessions where will receive information & templates that will help you work with your team to develop your export plan.
- Work with your Coach & Intern between sessions to address questions, obstacles, and needs.
- Present your plan during the final session to a panel of experienced DEC export professionals who will provide feedback, resources, and ideas for implementing your plan.
- Develop a network of export professionals who can help with all aspects of implementing your plan.
Costs and Benefits
- Thanks to our sponsors and partners, the program cost is only $500 for up to THREE senior executives from 4 small and mid-size Idaho companies. (Other states charge up to $6K for this program.)
- Each participant receives a binder of valuable export materials.
- Food provided courtesy of Idaho Department of Agriculture & FedEx.
For additional information or to apply for the program, contact Jennifer at (208) 334-2650 Ext 2117 or Jennifer.Verdon@commerce.idaho.go