China IP Roadshow – Strategies for IP Protection in China: What Idaho Businesses Need to Know
December 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:45 pmFree
- When – Friday, December 14, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. MT
- Where – Hatch Ballroom A&B, Student Union Building at Boise State University 1700 W University Drive, Boise, Idaho
- How Much – No charge for this event
- Onsite check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show comes to Boise, ID, with a one-day program bringing together experts from the U.S. government, academics, IP attorneys, and local business people to share insights on China and IP issues that will benefit U.S. IP rights holders. This roadshow is one of a series of China IP Road Shows that the USPTO is doing all over the U.S. Join us to hear from experts about protecting and enforcing your IP rights in China and the United States. The program has been organized in cooperation with Boise State University
- What you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in China
- Where is China going on IP?
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States
- Enforcing IP rights in China, including from an e-commerce perspective
- U.S. government resources for U.S. companies
- IP in China: the Idaho experience
There is no charge to attend the program. Space is limited; registration is on a first-come basis. The event registration page provides additional information and directions.
For non-press inquiries, please contact Qian Sheng at email@example.com.